Bat Pajama Costume
Item # CS10156 Write Review
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
Now you can get ready for the night like a real nocturnal animal in this Bat Pajama Costume! While most western cultures consider bats to be symbols of death and disease, the Kwakiutl, Chinese and Macedonian peoples consider them symbols of good luck and longevity. Some Native American tribes consider them to be trickster spirits. Share these fun facts with your friends when you wear this costume!
- 100% polyester fleece
- Gray jumpsuit has center-front snaps and rib knit wrist & ankle cuffs
- Brown faux fur patches on shoulders, lighter gray belly
- Brown-satin-striped black wings hang from sleeves
- Hood has soft-sculpted bat face on top
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Winged Arms
Product Reviews Write A Review
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!
Select Mask to Review: