1950s Sweetheart Costume Dress
- 100% polyester georgette fabric
- Red dress & shrug have white edging & printed white polka dots
- Strapless dress has back zipper, tailored bodice, full skirt & belt loops at waist
- White elastic belt has silver-tone metal buckle & Velcro closure
- Also available in plus size
- Note: petticoat shown in photo is sold separately
Become the sweetheart of Sigma Chi—or Delta Beta or Alpha Omega or Zeta Phi, or wherever you feel like standing out—in this 1950s Sweetheart Dress. It's perfect for attending your college class reunion with some hunk. Or for the rocking the local sock hop with some hunk. Or for fretting over the impending and entirely possible nuclear apocalypse with, of course, some hunk. And why wouldn't you be? Just look at that dress!
You'll become a 50s fashion icon simply by slipping into this adorable strapless red and white polka-dotted dress. It's as close to that good ol' nuclear family look as you can get—assuming you don't also smell like fresh apple pie, or like a new coat of paint on your white pick-it fence in Suburbia.