Game of Thrones Plush Brown Dragon Egg
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to United Kingdom
Also, take this into consideration, the odds that you accidentally receive an actual dragon egg rather than a plush pillow are slim to none, but hey, how crazy of a story would that be to tell around the water cooler?! Whether you get a pillow (99.99% chance) or an actual dragon egg (0.01% chance) you won't regret this buy. With all of the conquering you have to do, a pillow will allow you to rest your weary head from time to time, and say you get a dragon out of the deal, you pretty much have the world in the palm of your hand!
- 100% polyester
- Soft plush
- Approximately 7" tall
- Officially licensed
- Plush Egg
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!