Mens Mad Scientist Costume
- Lab coat
- Vinyl brain w/ attached wig
- 100% polyester
- Knee-length pullover smock fastens with a Velcro at the back of the neck
- Printed image of surgical instruments & of a clipped-on name badge that reads,''Lobotomy Labs, Doctor D. Sensitize, M.D.''
- The smock is printed with stains meant to resemble blood & other substances
- Black polyester mesh elbow-length gloves
- Vinyl cap is molded to resemble a brain w/ white stringy hair & a broken surgeon's mirror
Science is great!
Unless you're in one of those labs with all those rules. What do you mean we shouldn't see how something burns? Or put two dangerous and possibly toxic chemicals together to see how they react? Finding out what stuff does to other stuff is science and all those petty little rules just get in the way.
You know what we mean, don't you? You've felt the oppressiveness of all those dang safety rules and wondered how you're supposed to learn anything without some real experimentation? Well, we hate to break it to you, but if you feel this way, you might not be a normal scientist. You might be considered "mad."
Which is totally fine. Just know you're in good company! After all, some great scientists were considered "mad," like Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Jekyll. Never mind that they both ended up dying (hazard of the job you know). And if you're going to be in such prestigious company, you should look the part. Maybe with our Mad Scientist Costume. It's got a white pullover smock printed with blood, slime, badge and instruments. There's black elbow-length gloves and a vinyl cap that makes it look like your brain is exposed alongside stringy white hair and a broken surgeon's mirror. You'll look crazy in this outfit for sure. Then maybe those pesky goody-two-shoes in the lab will leave you alone. For science!