Full Native American Chief Headdress
- Realistic Native American Headdress
- Authentic plains Indians warbonnet details
- Band of elaborate hand beaded multicolored beads along forehead
- Strips of white feathers frame the face
- Green & yellow feathers extend to the floor
This feathered headdress is brightly colored with fabric wrapped feathers that go down to the knees. The front of this costume piece has intricate beading and light feathered strings hanging down to frame the face. The feathers of this piece have a light fluffy green texture at the bottom, are smooth with natural colors in the middle, and are topped off with fluffy yellow feathers at the top.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!