Rocky Horror Columbia Costume
- Bow Tie
- Polyester strapless stretchy top
- Sequins and colorful stripes decorate top and bottom
- Long sleeve gold sequin coat w/ coattails
- Red sequin bowtie w/ elastic band
Let’s do the time warp again! It’s just a jump to the right…
What do you do when it is raining outside? Duh, you watch the best movie ever, the Rocky Horror Picture Show! You pop the popcorn, and grab your friends. Because it is going to be a blast.
Are you the kind of person who knows all the call backs? Of course, you are, one of your favorite characters is of course, Frank! He’s not your absolute favorite, but wow does he have nice legs. No, “your favorite” goes to Columbia, the saucy red head who loves Eddie, Dr. Scott’s nephew. Great Scott! This year you are going to try out for her part in the play at the local theater. But you need to look the part when you go in.
Well, with your attitude, and this Rocky Horror Columbia Costume you will get that part for sure. No one knows her lines better than you. Heck, no one knows any of the movie as well as you…except maybe us! When you walk in for the audition wearing this gold sequined coat with long tails, the director will ask you to sing the Time Warp as a matter of course, then offer you the role on the spot. Just don’t forget to get a Columbia Wig before you check out!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not worth the moneyBy Anonymous | 17 July 2019I bought this to wear for a rocky horror singalong and despite the fit being fine (I'm a size 10) the quality of the material is shockingly cheap considering you are paying over £30. For this price one would also expect tights and the socks to be included. The hat is also very large and of soft material and barely fits my head as it's huge.
Boobtube - again the material and hem is terrible.
I think the coattail jacket is one of the worst of the pieces. No lining in the jacket to cover the cheaply attached shoulder pads and again, no proper hem to the clothing.
Overall, I'm deciding to keep this as I'm willing to make the items better with my own lining and hems (I'm lucky to have been donated a sewing machine).
It's probably best, if you're looking for rocky horror costume to get this cheaper on Amazon. Really not worth the money and posting / packaging.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you so much for the feedback, we do greatly appreciate it! I wasn't able to find an order under your email address, have you been able to reach out to customer service at all? We're always more than willing to help if you feel like the costume wasn't the quality you expected.