Scorpion Warrior Costume
- Chest Armor
- Waist Sash
- Head Wrap
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Thigh Guards
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex knit mesh; 100% polyester velvet & faux suede
- Pullover mesh tunic has jagged edges at hemline & sleeves
- Vinyl chest armor piece has a gold scorpion emblem in center, faux leather waist strap
- Brown faux suede belt has antique brass-tone metal buckle
- Faux suede gauntlets, thigh guards, & boot covers have printed scale pattern
- **Please note: pants and toy weapon are not included
- Tie maroon velvet waist sash as desired
- Velvet head wrap is pre-tied and has elastic at back
So, remember that time a while back, when the leader of your army swore he could conquer all of Egypt, and all you had to do was sell your soul to Anubis? We know it was kind of a rough time: the economy was down, that Nile steamboat business never really took off, and your investments in the new fangled embalming company didn’t expand as expected--so you went along with him.
Well, we hope you weren’t surprised that your leader eventually turned into a half-scorpion, half-man gobbledygook monster slumbering in the middle of the desert. But at least you got this awesome Scorpion Warrior Costume outfit out of the deal. Sure, you might have trouble sleeping until the golden Spear of Osiris ends your Scorpion-boss’ rule--but on the flip side, you’ll feel pretty well protected from attacks from arrows, javelins and swords (maybe….DO NOT go test this theory out). At the least, the armor sections will block any surprise sandstorms -- though we suggest just going inside during those.
In any case, this outfit comes highly detailed, with a vinyl chest armor piece featuring a gold scorpion emblem in the center--so everyone knows where your loyalty lies--mesh gold fabric with jagged edges on the sleeves and hem, a faux leather belt, and arm gauntlets thigh guards, and boot covers made to look worn from your years of battling. Just throw in a pair of comfortable dark pants and the look will be complete, as if you could go into battle at any minute when your Scorpion Boss-man calls, or hisses, or whatever it is that scorpions do to get attention.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!