The Corpse Bride
We spend much of our lives planning for the Special Day. We want the music to be right, the perfect flowers, the right venue… There are so many details that many of us beginning planning before we even hit our teenage years and keep refining the plans for the perfect wedding ceremony and reception up until we are ready to walk down that aisle. On that most perfect day, our hearts are full with love and hope and the knowledge that everything is going to be pure bliss in only moments…
Of course the problem with lots of planning is that we occasionally expire before that glorious day happens. What is a lovely bride to do when she was ready to dance and enjoy the beginning of marital bliss… somehow your loving husband has did not appear. And, in fact, might not have actually even been as loving as he claimed!
The travesty of breaking vows and, worse, breaking hearts can cause a spirit to nearly be shattered and may never recover. Such was the tragic tale of poor Emily. But, there is always hope that a kind hearted man might restore what was lost and set right what went so wrong. You might aid the Emily in her quest to find true love by stepping into her role with this Corpse Bride costume. This stretch knit dress is ruffled edged and has printed flowers along the gauze overlay of the skirt. Lace fingerless gloves give just a hint of the spiritual realm, but the wig is truly out of this world, a supernatural blue that seems to command the Realm of the Dead to watch over any potential unions and assure that they go as planned this time!
- Dress body, gloves: 100% polyester; mesh sleeve: 95% nylon, 5% spandex; skirt overlay: 59% cotton, 41% polyester
- Stretch knit dress has back zipper, ruffle-edged sweetheart neckline
- Left sleeve is mesh with printed bones; right arm is sleeveless w/ a clear shoulder strap
- Skirt has printed flowers, gauze overlay
- Lace fingerless gloves have elastic in top edge
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Fabric-covered plastic headband has mesh rosettes, gauze veil
- Right front bodice has a molded latex piece sewn to dress, exposed skeleton rib cage
|Small/Medium||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium/Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!