Adult Baby Costume
- 2 plastic safety pins
- Bodysuit w/attached hoop and diaper
- 100% polyester interlock knit and brushed knit flannel fabric
- Light tan interlock bodysuit fastens behind neck w/ self-fabric ties
- Diaper is white brushed knit flannel
- Built-in 24'' diameter wire at waist
- Large pink & blue plastic safety pins fasten to diaper w/ Velcro
- White broadcloth bib is edged in yellow bias binding; ties behind neck
- ''Cry baby'' is printed on bib in blue lettering, surrounded by images of bears, balls and blocks
- Semicircular white woven twill bonnet has white lace on its outer edge and white bias binding on its inner edge
- Bonnet fastens under the chin with self-fabric ties
You sometimes walk by a baby in a stroller and think, “Ah. I wish someone would push me around like that.” Or perhaps you pass a family carrying their little one as they hike and take in the views and think, “Carry me! Why must life get harder as we get older?”< /p>
It’s OK, we think about these things to. While we have yet to figure out the secret to reverse aging, we think we may have just the thing to bring a little extra TLC to your life: this Adult Baby Costume. You may be a grown up who does taxes and has a 401K, but that doesn’t mean you can’t indulge your infantile side. Show everyone at the party just what a big and funny baby you can be and watch as the cuddles, sweets, and maybe even a push in a stroller (or at least a lift home in your friend’s car) come cooing your way.
While the teddy bear, giant baby bottle, and pacifier accessories shown in the photo are sold separately--don’t cry--you should get them to complete your comical baby look. Here, here, look here! Don’t cry. See? This ensemble includes a bib, bonnet, and a bodysuit with a built-in wire hoop. It’s a look that can be worn by either men or women, and one size fits most. If that’s not something to giggle in an insanely cute way at, well, we don’t know what is.