Adult Old West Bartender Costume
This Adult Old West Bartender Costume creates the look of a whiskey-slinging barkeep who doesn't take any guff from anyone. The costume comes with a shirt and vest combo that look like they came right out of Tombstone, Arizona circa 1881! The apron lets your good patrons know that you're ready to serve them. Just make sure you have enough attitude to let any of your cowboy patrons know that you don't take any tomfoolery in your establishment! And make sure you accessorize this costume with one of our toy guns to match, or we reckon you'll be sorry.
- 100% polyester worsted, oxford cloth and broadcloth
- Pinstriped oxford cloth shirt has center-front buttons, ribbon bow tie sewn to top front
- Pinstriped worsted vest has front buttons, 4 false pockets
- Arm bands are black satin gathered over elastic
- White broadcloth apron has self-fabric waist ties
- Shirt w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Pair of Arm Bands
|X-Large||Apron Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
The product quality is poor: loose threads everywhere on the blouse and vest.
The bow tie is attached on a poor manner, it's not in the middle and too far down so it does not look very nice. I had to replace it.
The manufacturing should be better, it's too much money for a poorly manufactured product like this.