Back to the Future Doc Brown Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center front
- Orange reflective strips at hips, on breast pocket & at pants cuffs
- Civil Defense symbol printed on back of suit & on rubber gloves
- Tousled white wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
- Molded vinyl goggles have elastic security band
- Also available in plus size
- Note: Will not protect you from exposure to Plutonium
“Great Scott!” When you hear the great names of scientists, you think of Newton, Edison, Einstein, and Brown. The last one in that list is of course Dr. Emmett Brown, the creator of the Flux Capacitor. Now you may just be wondering what a Flux Capacitor is, it is what makes time travel work. On October 26th, 1985 Doc Brown tested his very first time machine with the help of his trust assistant Marty McFly. The experiment was a success and let Doc travel into the far future and even into the distant past. Now you can recreate that great moment in history when you wear this Doc Brown costume straight from the movie Back to the Future. And be sure to check out our great Marty McFly costumes so you’ll have the perfect buddy costume theme this year!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.