Back to the Future Marty McFly Jacket Costume
- Sports Almanac
- "You're Fired" Printout
- Back to the Future Marty McFly Jacket
- 100% polyester red faux leather jacket with front zipper
- Fake pockets on the chest
- Extra long grey sleeves w/ Velcro snaps to raise sleeves
- Voted most stylish jacket for slackers in 2015
- NOTE: Red color on jacket may vary slightly from image
Jackets of 2015 have wicked style according to Back to the Future 2. First, jackets can change their form in order to fit the wearer, but very few people take advantage of that. Why is that you ask? Because the coolest kids wear their jacket sleeves baggy to match the hip look of having their pockets inside out. But what really makes 2015 jackets amazing is their ability to power dry once wet. This one comes straight from the year 2015 and while this officially licensed jacket can't actually self dry, we're still holding out hope that some wild-eyed scientist will take up the cause so such a thing can finally come to us in the future. See, Back to the Future is still inspiring our hopes and dreams for a better tomorrow.
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|Small||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|