Back to the the Future 2015 Doc Brown Costume
- Shirt Front
- Back to the the Future 2015 Doc Brown Costume
- 100% polyester
- Shiny tricot jacket has long sleeves & wing collar
- Tricot pants have elastic waistband
- Hawaiian print shirt front has ribbon waist ties, hook & loop strip at back of collar
- Perfect to blend into the future
- Clear vinyl necktie
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Reflective plastic sunglasses have elastic head loop
- Officially licensed, exclusive
“Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.” Ever since he invented the time machine Dr. Emmett Brown has been exploring the future. He has seen who is going to become president, what will be latest in technology, and even Jaws 19. But the problem Doc had when he traveled to the future is that he wasn’t dressed for the occasion so he invested in some stylish new clothes. His new digs included a bright jacket and pants along with the super cool clear tie. What Doc also picked up were a pair of shades to match his DeLorean time machine so he can look awesome as he travels from decade to decade. Now you can look as cool as Doc Brown when you wear this costume straight out of Back to the Future: Part 2. Check out our great Marty McFly costumes so you can create a great duo look this Halloween!
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
|Medium||Chest||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 46"||76cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Chest||54" - 60"||137cm - 152cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!