The Karate Kid Adult Authentic Skeleton Suit
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Hood
- Pair of Gloves
- 83% polyester, 17% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has fully-enclosed feet, back zipper
- Human skeleton printed on front & back of suit
- Hood leaves face exposed; model is wearing full-face makeup, sold separately
- White gloves are wrist-length
- Officially licensed, exclusive
We know that you think the Cobra Kai dojo stinks. We all do! They're the archetypal bad guys, and in the 80s, it was all about good vs. bad. And of course, Daniel wins at the end, and yadda, yadda, yadda, you know the spiel. BUT. The important lesson here isn't necessarily good vs. bad. It's just how to look cool.
If you don't believe us, just take a gander at this The Karate Kid Skeleton Suit. Yes, it was worn by Johnny Lawrence and all the other stink-heads training under Sensei Kreese, but it's seriously cool. In a bad kind of way. And being the costumeheads that we are, that really speaks to us. So, that's why we went out and designed this signature costume straight from the movie. It's Paramount Studios officially licensed, and we made sure to get all the movie details just right.
If you feel the same way as us, you need to make sure you have this suit in your costume collection. You can callback your favorite scenes from The Karate Kid, or you can just go as a hard core skeleton zombie who's ready to take over the planet. Your choice! If you're paying homage to the classic flick, though, you might want to team up with a few friends for a great group theme. (We even sell the bathtub curtain costume, so you can make your own fan video tribute!) With a spandex blend stretch fit, screen printed skeleton details, and a white hood to cover your hair and complement your makeup effects, you'll be ready to go. Just, please, don't bully any of the neighborhood kids. You just never know when their sensei might show up and give you a good old fashioned whoopin!
|Small||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||56"||142cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||56"||142cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||58"||147cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||58"||147cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- you just couldn't leave well enough alone could you?By Anonymous | 30 July 2018I bought this costume and it looks good but theres issues with it. firsty its not movie accurate, I think the costumes in the movies were designed for JUST the movies , so they are tailored to each of the actors and stuff, but its a pretty good costume if you can get 4 other people to buy one with you, because lets face it, theres no way you are brave enough to take someone on alone lol.
the other main issue is that the zip is very flimsy and WILL break, mine broke and I had to wear a leather jacket all night so people would see the back of the costume. also be careful with storing this , I put mine in a box and when I came to look at it months later , the while was all discoloured to a yellow... the costume will last if you look after it, but man that zip, once that goes... thats it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love ItBy Anon | 19 September 2019My brother wanted to be skull trooper from this game called Fortnite, and I found this thanks HalloweenCostumes.comWas this review helpful to you?