Queen Amidala Costume
- Queen Amidala Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Red dress has black hem & cuff bands, oval print design on skirt
- Flared hem, wide sleeves, Hook and Loop fastener fastener at back of neck
- Foam chest piece has printed filigree pattern
- Molded PVC mask has painted gems, elastic security band
- Star Wars officially licensed
Being the Queen of Naboo isn't all about the poise and stature of simply looking queenly. It's not just all about drinking tea and eating crumpets.
It's much more about dodging assassination attempts placed on your life, trying to negotiate peace with the Trade Federation, and blasting bad guys who threaten the safety of Naboo with a sleek looking pistol! Well, that and you have to look like a regal and distinguished leader throughout all the whole ordeal AND deal with Jedi who really just do their own thing and never listen to you. Yeah, we're looking at you, Qui-Gonn Jinn! In the midst of all of this, Queen Amidala pulls it off, with some insane poise and leadership, even bringing about a peace between her people and the Gungans (with a little help from Jar-Jar).
Yup, she really did it all, and now you can take on the role of one of the youngest and most influential rulers of the galaxy far, far away when you go in this Queen Amidala Costume. The iconic red "Throne Room" dress features printed details, gold accents, and even those funky looking amber bulbs at the base. (If you can get into the mind of her royal highness could you please let us know what those things are? Sure they look cool but we just want to know just what they really are!) With included ceremonial headpieces, all you'll have to do is use a little makeup to get her movie appearance. We're sure that everything's going to be fine and dandy when you go in this Star Wars costume and it won't turn into a whole debacle like in The Phantom Menace. And if it does? Well, may the force be with you!
|Small||Chest||Up to 36"||Up to 91cm|
|Standard||Chest||Up to 38"||Up to 97cm|
|Large||Chest||Up to 40"||Up to 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||Up to 42"||Up to 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- excellent, super fast, hassle free!By Current Customer | 20 December 2015I was worried about ordering from America (I'm from UK, England), so I spoke to an online collegue of Halloween costumes, and was told when it would arrive. And, yes it did, spot on! I ordered it late Friday evening and it arrived on the Wednesday!. Great costume and great service. Also, great video of the monster. 'We've got another order!' My daughter found it very entertaining.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume is REALLY short, and cheap!By Anonymous | 28 April 2017Super speedy delivery, can't complain there! Ordered from UK on Wednesday, and it arrived Friday morning. However the size guide wasn't very helpful, so I went with an XL thinking that should be plenty big enough, and, I'll be honest, I didn't pay attention to the length as that is never normally an issue.
The costume arrived and on the package it says it's for a size 16 - 20 (would be useful to have that on the website!). The headdress is horrible, nasty plastic, and there is no way you could have it on your head for very long without it causing you pain and discomfort - it is just moulded plastic, so has quite sharp edges. Also, the thin elastic strap around the back is very loose, and wouldn't do a good job at holding it on your head. There is no way of adjusting the strap, so you would have to tie a knot in it to make it tighter.
The costume itself looks, and feels very cheap. Where it had been bundled up, the foam shoulder and chest piece was all folded over, and it would be quite difficult to get it to lay flat. Plus the whole thing seems designed for someone very vertically challenged! I am 5ft7, so not a tall person, and the costume came to just below my knees, so it looked ridiculous! The sleeves also finished at my wrists, so they were too short too. I will accept that the length is shown on the website...but seriously...designing a costume of someone that is only about 5ft tall!? It would be good if there were 2 or 3 length options.
All in all, not impressed with the product, so have asked for a refund.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cheap and poor qualityBy Moji | 8 May 2016I was really looking forward to this costume, but was so disappointed when it arrived. The headpiece is a cheap plastic one, the type you pay £1.99 for a child's thin plastic mask in the supermarket at Halloween.
The costume is awful, like a thin, cheaply made Chinese felt costume. It would rip very easily with normal wear, the stitching is very poor and messy. The patterned panel and shoulder pads are very cheap thin printed foam, so thin, they do not sit straight as intended and they stick out in all directions and it looks cheap and nasty. I wanted to return this but because it's to the US and I'm in the UK, the cost was so expensive (it would have been at my cost) I would not have much left in a refund. Very disappointed. I would not recommend this as a costume. Especially for the price.Was this review helpful to you?