WWE Kane Men's Costume
- Right-Hand Glove
- Left-Hand Wrist Band
- Red base: 87% polyester, 13% spandex, black base: 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, decorative lacing down left pants leg
- Appliqued black "flames"
- Faux-patent-leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative metal studs
- Glove and wrist band have decorative metal studs
- Mask is foam-backed faux patent leather w/ elastic band around back of head
- Wig sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive
The Demon has returned. There is no respite from him. He’s 7 feet of pure wrestling wonder. He’s over 300 pounds of carnage and no one wants to be standing face to face with him in the ring. He’s none other than WWE’s Kane and he’s ready to Chokeslam any opponent into submission. Think you got what it takes to wear the mask, tackle the heaviest of wrestlers and steal the show?
That’s right. You can become Kane. You’ve probably spent many days just daydreaming about using a Clawhold upon your foes as they beg for mercy. You’ve probably imagined dropkicking Randy Orton out of the ring. You’ve probably even imagined the thousands of adoring fans, shouting out your name as you raise your arms victoriously over a felled Kevin Owens. Guess what? You don’t even have to hit the gym or sign a contract with anyone named McMahon to live out your dream. You just need this officially licensed WWE costume.
Design & Details
This adult Kane costume comes with the “Demon’s” signature look. It comes with a red jumpsuit with black designs on the chest and legs. It also comes with Kane’s mask which has black stripes down the front. A belt with studs fits around the waist and the glove with matching gauntlet round out the costume to create a look straight from the ring. You’ll be ready for your debut on Smackdown in no time, so you’d better be ready to throw down with all the heaviest hitters from WWE.
WWE Kane Costume
So, you're probably not seven feet tall, and you probably aren't pure muscle ready for the ring, but that's what's so great about this WWE costume. You don't have to actually wrestle to be your favorite wrestler... you can just sit back, enjoy a shrimp cocktail or two, and have the best Halloween party around AS your favorite wrestler. No body slams required.
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||52 1/2"||133cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Seam across the middleBy Anonymous | 31 May 2018There is a very visble seam right across the middle (which is not in picture) that really ruins the effect. You can't hide it with the belt as the belt would look to high and also show the end of the criss crossed leg pattern. I was so looking forward to this costume. Other than not it's not a bad costume. Just the seam right in the middle ruined it for me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Avoid buying. Very poor qualityBy Jamie | 25 April 2022Size X-LargeQuality of product was very poor fell to bits before I even left the house. Not what I expected. I mean I’m not the most slender or petite but this is another level.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?