Adult Authentic Bumblebee Costume
- 2-Piece Helmet/Mask
- Chest Piece
- Hip Piece
- Left Gauntlet
- Right Gauntlet w/ Sword
- Pair of Doors/Wings
- Instruction Leaflet
- Adult Authentic Bumblebee Costume
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch knit fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Stretch knit jumpsuit closes w/ hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- All-over print of mechanical details
- Molded plastic armor pieces attach to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- 2 pieces of helmet/mask connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Light-up eyes each require three 392/384 button-cell batteries (demo batteries included)
- Small eyeglass screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
- Impeccably detailed costume that makes it look so real
Back in the ‘80s, you probably fell in love with all the varied options of animated heroes, from the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles to the Power Rangers. You likely played off for long hours which was your favorite and who you wanted to be most. What weapons were your favorite? Or perhaps just the best color options. But, when the Transformers came to town, suddenly the choices expanded! Now there were colors and transformative options! The choices were simply too much!
Now, things have certainly changed a bit over the years. The new releases of the Transformers have given things a crazy realistic turn and some nuanced changes to the heroes we grew up with. But, that Sam Witwicky shouldn’t be the only guy on the block with the opportunity to hang out with those awesome Autobots! Now, that hot looking Camaro might only be able to chat through the radio, now, but that doesn’t in any way diminish how fantastic our favorite Bumbleboxing Bumblebee is while he’s working to save the galaxy from the Deceptacons. And, it is time for you to aid in the war!
But, don’t worry… we’re not expecting you to be the guy who calls himself LadiesMan217. Heck, no. You are going to step into the role of hero with this Authentic Bumblebee costume w/ Vacuform. This polyester spandex jumpsuit fastens with hook and hoop connectors and have mech-print throughout to give you that Camero-on-the-Scene and combat-ready look. Molded plastic armor pieces attach to the jumpsuit via hooks and the molded helmet fits easily and features light-up eyes for that mystically enchanted Allspark look. So finely detailed, you might even forget that you started the day as a flesh and blood mortal… so just be careful when you run into those heroic moments!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not worth the moneyBy Anonymous | 31 October 2016As far as halloweencostumes.co.uk is concerned the shipping and service was so good I actually couldn't believe it. Ordered Wednesday and received Friday from the states, it doesn't get much quicker than that. Unfortunately the costume wasn't worth the money the plastic was so cheap it actually felt like it could have been made from the same plastic they made the see through window on the box with.The jumpsuit was good however it would have benefited from removable gloves. If this costume was £100 I would have been disappointed but to pay nearly £400 for it I feel robbed, the worst part which was my fault is that i left it too late to get something else and send this back.Was this review helpful to you?