Arkham City Harley Quinn Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric w/ shiny wet-look finish; 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless pullover midriff top has constructed foam bust
- Arkham City Harley Quinn Costume
- Top has decorative ribbon lacing , metal D-rings
- Low-rise pants have elastic waist, vertical panels of maroon & black
- Foam-backed belt & choker have hook & loop fasteners at back
- Belt & choker have decorative buckles at front
- Elbow-length fingerless gloves have decorative studs at wrists
- Officially licensed
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Top Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|X-Small||Pant Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Top Waist||25" - 26"||64cm - 66cm|
|Small||Pant Waist||25" - 26"||64cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Top Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Top Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nothing like the picturesBy Anonymous | 4 June 2016Ordered for Halloween, just got to try it now... Very disappointed with the costume. The girl in the picture must be wearing a different, better costume. The material of the costume you have sent me is really bad quality and looks horrible. Not worth the money! Don't buy this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- OkayishBy Anonymous | 19 October 2016I'm a UK size 8/10 so ordered a size small as I'm very slim. I can just about get the top on (it's really difficult to get back off though!) The top's fit is not too bad, it's quite low cut & I can't wear anything under it because it's already rather tight. The choker fits fine. Trousers are tight around the leg and quite baggy around the knee/thigh area so you really have to pull them up as they are quite low cut as it is. I can get the belt on if I stretch it. The long gloves are massive on me, I have slim arms so they look ridiculous, I cannot wear those.
This costume could do with better, stretchier material as the fit is not as good as the model in the picture suggests, hers was probably made to measure.
For the price I would have expected a better fit overall. I also payed extra to have it delivered in 1-3 working days by FedEx, however it arrived late so I feel like I've wasted money on that.
I'm not 100% certain I will wear this costume for a night out as it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence due to the strange fit unfortunately.Was this review helpful to you?