Assassins Creed: Jacob Hidden Knife Cane
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
So you've got an awesome assassin jacket-robe thingy and those nifty Hidden Blades that the Brotherhood abides by, but you still want a couple other unique assassin accessories for your costume? Hmmm... that's a tough one, with there being so many different weapons to choose from. Well if you're going for stealth and practicality (which as an assassin, of course, you are) then you can't go wrong with this Hidden Knife Cane!
This particular one is designed to look like the one used by Master Assassin Jacob Frye! That's right Sir Jacob Frye, the assassin credited with destroying Grand Master Crawford Starrick's power over London and helping to keep the Templars' influence at bay during the Victorian era. And he couldn't have done it without his trusty Hidden Knife Cane! So make sure to grab your own to complete your Assassins Creed costume this year for Halloween or any cosplay event!
- Assassins Creed: Jacob Hidden Knife Cane
- Plastic cane w/ hidden sword inside, molded and painted details
- Golden sword handle is shaped as a birds head w/ scrolling designs on neck and blade
- Sword snaps into sheath, scrolling designs on neck and tip of sheath
- Officially licensed
- Toy Knife
- Cane Sheath
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!