Boys Civil War Iron Man Deluxe Costume
Superheroes need to cool it a bit. It seems like every few years, the Avengers jump into some kind of conflict with a supervillain and have a city ends up getting blown up. Iron Man knows it, which is why he's working to minimize all the damage done by the super-powered meta human communities. Captain America must not have gotten the memo, since he's gone AWOL! Now, it's up to Iron Man to reign him in... then again, your kid could always do it too.
With this Civil War Iron Man costume, your kid can take on the role of the genius Tony Stark from the movie. The licensed Marvel costume comes with a polyester jumpsuit that has printed details and sculpted fiberfill muscles in the chest and arms. Sure, it might not have all the bells and whistles of Tony Stark's real super suit, but then again, we hear that thing costs a couple billion dollars to make, so this one seems like a nice compromise. The costume also includes a molded plastic mask and a pair of attached boot tops that will make your child look ready to blast off!
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Velcro at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- All-over print graphic of armor details w/ 3D foam gauntlets & boot tops
- Boot tops have elastic band under foot
- Molded plastic mask has elastic & Velcro security band
- Officially licensed
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gauntlets & Boot Tops
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!