Child Star Wars Ep. 7 Deluxe Stormtrooper Helmet
- 2-Piece Helmet
- Note: Product varies slightly from image shown. There are 3 holes along the front of the mouth mesh.
- Front and back parts of molded plastic helmet join with Hook and Loop fastener strips
- Foam blocks inside for comfort and positioning
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Officially licensed
Cosplay, whether for Halloween or a random, rainy Saturday, is a fun way to let your inner geek shine. If you're a Star Wars fan, that usually means grabbing a light saber and channeling a Sith, a Jedi, or even interplanetary royalty. Sometimes, though, you just wanna don a Stormtrooper helmet and be one of the guys. You wanna blend in and support your Dark Master with the rest of the masses. There's power in numbers and the Resistance is no match for your legions of gleaming white soldiers. You may as well play on the winning team and, besides, who doesn't love a good F-11D blaster rifle?!
This deluxe helmet will help you fit right in with the rest of the Imperial army on Tatooine, the Death Star, and even in your living room.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Utter rubbish !By Kayleigh | 29 December 2018I cannot believe I paid £40 for this is went straight in the bin it’s that badly made ! They had forgot to put Velcro on the inside so it had no way of attaching the netting that covered the eyes was hanging off and torn ! I have never felt so disappointed and ripped off ! I could of got better in a pound shop ... needless to say my son was extremely upsetWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry to hear about the quality of the helmet you received and for any disappointment that it may have caused you and your son! I wasn't able to find any orders under your email address, and we strongly suggest reaching out to customer service in instances like this.
- Not good.By Anonymous | 3 January 2018Thin plastic, feels like the package it came in. £10 and free postage would still be a rip off.Was this review helpful to you?