Dark Medieval Knight Costume
- Belt Overlay
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Chest Armor Piece
- Pair of Shoulder Armor Caps
- Costume set for men
- 100% polyester interlock knit; 96% polyester, 4% spandex knit mesh; 50% cotton, 50% polyester faux suede
- Long-sleeved pullover tunic has printed armor details, knit mesh sleeves that look like chain mail
- Belt overlay fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back, has knit mesh front inset panel
- Faux suede gauntlets & boot covers slide on; boot covers have elastic under foot
- Armor pieces fasten to cape w/ Hook and Loop fastener & sit on shoulders
- Toy sword sold separately
Nope, you're a dark knight, and you were born for this. So, make sure you have the right armor to match your style by picking up this Dark Medieval Knight costume! A seriously cool armor set that riffs on classic knightly uniforms of lore, you're going to be ready for one heckuva battle when you suit up in these threads!
Styled as a tunic top with cape and armor pieces, this costume will transform you into a medieval warrior, no problem. The long sleeved tunic has printed armor effect details on the chest, and features knit mesh sleeves for a chain-mail like appearance. But the molded chest armor and shoulder caps are what makes this costume stand out. With textured details that evoke the mystery of mysterious creatures, we think you're going to have an easy time fighting for the forces of good OR evil. Faux suede gauntlets and boot covers along with an apron belt complete the costume set. Just use your own pants and pick up a mighty sword prop to complete the theme (sold separately). When you have this dark and mysterious costume, you'll be ready to battle with whatever foes you feel like!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Quality for costBy Anonymous | 7 October 2016The costume you get is not what you think from this picture you simply get a thin painted shirt which can be seen to be fake and 3 pieces of cheap plastic for a half breastplate and two shoulder pads which are also low quality, for the cost you are paying i expected more than what i received and it does not look like the picture which i can only assume was photoshopped alot to look realisticWas this review helpful to you?