Ewok Pet Costume
- 100% polyester fleece & faux shearling fabrics
- Dark brown fleece jumpsuit has a sleeve for each leg
- Tan faux shearling belly has Hook and Loop fastener tab fasteners
- Golden brown fleece hood has shearling ears on top, cowl collar, drawstring cord around face opening
Your little four-legged companion is a good boy, isn’t he? He’s the best finder of sticks in the park, the best catcher of tennis balls, the best little protector of your home.
You know what else he’s the best at? Toppling the Galactic Empire with a series of ambushes and well-constructed traps....No? Fido isn’t that good with constructing nets and log swings? Well, that’s ok, because this Ewok Pet Costume will perfectly convince everyone you meet that your loyal companion helped the Rebellion claim victory on the Forest Moon of Endor. It will be very believable; everyone already knows that your dog is a fierce defender of your home when any strangers come knocking at the door -- just like the equally furry Ewoks. And we’re sure, absolutely certain (we happen to have a bit of experience of our own) that your little guy has set a perfect trap for you to trip over every time he stands behind you when you’re cooking in the kitchen. One second you’re just taste testing some vegetable soup, the next you’ve tumbled over your curious companion and you’re cursing him from the linoleum floor.
So maybe your little canine comrade can’t topple the Empire, but he surely can topple you. And we think that’s close enough. Get him this adorable Ewok outfit and he’ll feel right at home every time he barks to defend the house, or “accidentally” knocks you to the ground.
|Small||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||11"||28cm|
|Medium||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||15"||38cm|
|Large||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||22"||56cm|
|X-Large||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||28"||71cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- CuteBy Anonymous | 19 October 2017Bought a Large for my 10 month old Lhaso Apso x Bichon Frise puppy (22 inches neck to base of tail, weighs 9.5 kg).
The little onesie thing fits him very snug. The little hood is a bit too big but it's alright. He looks very cute in it! Quality is alright. Would have prefered little popper buttons instead of the velcro fasteners as the velcro undoes itself over time when he's jumping around.Was this review helpful to you?
- Glad I didn't pay full priceBy Anonymous | 28 October 2016The image must be a large on a very small dog. Sizes are not good. Got a large for our dog - which should have been ample - and it's very tight as you can see. All a bit floppy but you get what you pay for I guess. You can also see a fairly average Yoda too...Was this review helpful to you?