Halloween DecorationsMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Indoor and Home Decorations
Help Me Arm and Sign
A much more direct approach to dealing with being buried alive by accident would be if you could poke an arm out of the dirt, and wave a sign to get help. That is exactly what trick-or-treaters are going to think is going on when they see this Help Me Arm and Sign decoration poking out of your lawn. The plastic sign and sign post slides into the gripping plastic hand, which stakes into the ground where ever you want to make it look like you've unwittingly buried your pre-deceased victim. This goes great as part of a decorative scene, or as a spooky standalone prop!
- Molded plastic hand shaped like a fist; has opening to insert sign post
- Sage green broadcloth sleeve cuff slides over plastic hand
- 16" sign post attaches to sign w/ adhesive tabs, slides into opening in hand
- 6" x 18" molded plastic sign looks like weathered wood, reads "HELP ME!"
- Back of sign has adhesive tabs w/ peel-off backing to attach to post
- Hand Mounted On Ground Stake
- Sleeve cuff
- Sign post
- "HELP ME!" sign
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!