Little Mermaid Ariel Deluxe Women's Costume
- Disney Little Mermaid Ariel Deluxe Women's Costume
- Various fiber contents, see garment tag; polyester, poly/spandex, poly/nylon blends
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back, halter straps tie at back of neck
- Constructed foam bust, mesh bodice
- Skirt is fitted above knees w/ shiny metallic finish
- Below knees skirt flares out w/ multiple layers of tulle & organza
- Officially licensed
"The seaweed is always greener in someone else's lake"
That's especially true when the closest thing to seaweed in your life is your sunbaked lawn full of crabgrass. After you saw The Little Mermaid as a kid you were always waiting for your fins to start growing as you splashed around in the pool on hot days. Deep down inside you just knew you'd have no trouble bonding with a pod of dolphins or finding the best shipwrecks to explore.
Your parents thought you would grow out of your mermaid-like affectations and honestly, so did you. Still, sometimes you wake up in the morning in your boring sheets and find yourself wishing you were waking up in a giant clamshell under the sea. Is that really so much to ask? The life of a mermaid is full of amazing adventures and sights. You wouldn't even have any trouble getting along with Triton. You know what those land princes are all about, you'd have no trouble leaving dry land behind for the mysteries of the ocean floor.
Now, we've tried working on gills to give to people like you, unfortunately, that's totally not our wheelhouse. Turns out we accidentally hired a mad scientist--but that's a different story and he's gone now, we swear. Instead of gill surgery, you might like this comfortable yet glamorous mermaid gown. Everyone will finally recognize you for the mermaid you are with the shell top, sheer midriff covering, and a fitted green skirt with a flaring hem. It's time you found out if that mermaid lifestyle is as green and carefree as you thought it would be.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- StunningBy Leanne | 30 December 2018I loved this outfit and will ware it again for future dress up parties. The quality was to a high standard, I’d say the fit is accurate, I’m a size 10 but petite and went for the small it was snug but comfortable enough to ware the whole evening.
I was lucky enough this year to go to Walt Disney World Florida and at Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween Party they allow Adults to dress up so my husband and I went as Eric and Ariel. Had lots of children around me saying there’s Ariel :)
We had to sew the dress a little higher off the ground as Disney had strict rules about costumes, and dresses could not touch the floor, which this dress priviously did. I also wore a white strap top underneath as the bust area was a little revealing for Disney.
We had a photo with Prince Eric and Ariel. Will definitely recommend people get their dress up costumes from HalloweenCostumes.co.ukWas this review helpful to you?