Miss Gnome Costume
- Shoe covers
- Leg warmers
- 100% polyester crushed panne, interlock knit and satin fabrics
- Dress fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Dress styled to look like 3 pieces: skirt, blouse, corset
- Blue satin skirt has red & white felt mushroom appliques
- Green floral/gnome print blouse has 3/4 sleeves w/ elastic cuffs
- Brown crushed panne vest has orange pompom ''buttons''
- Petticoat has elastic waist, bottom border of scalloped red felt
- Leg warmers are same fabric as blouse
- Hat & shoe covers are red felt
In a little village, in a little garden, behind a house, on a quiet street lived a little gnome. She was the nicest gnome you have ever had the chance to meet. She sang songs while she baked goodies at the Mushroom Cap Bakery that she owned. She liked to attend the village dances, where she would play gnome games with the other villagers.
Have you ever wanted to be a gnome? Living on a mossy hill, your house built into a tree stump. Life must be so fun for a gnome. It's not like you ever see them not having a good time. They are so jolly with their large pointy hats, pretty dresses, and ruddy red cheeks. And all the tomfoolery fun they must get up to.
This Miss Gnome Costume can let you live out your gnomish fantasies. Tell everyone at the neighborhood costume party that your business, the Mushroom Cap Bakery, is doing great. All the gnomes love to come, and eat the lovely kringle coffee cakes, they demolish the black forest cakes, and they demand more custard puffs. You will be so tired after having so much fun at the party that you will fall into bed. All the while saying how there is gnome place like home.
|Small||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 33"||71cm - 84cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 35"||76cm - 89cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!