Plus Size Cutthroat Pirate Costume
- Belt w/Buckle
- Cropped Pants
- Boot Tops
- Wrist Cuffs
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Top is styled to look like a black tunic over a white shirt
- Shirt body is black with grommeted faux leather placket and cord lacing
- Shirt collar and jagged bell sleeves are white
- Cinch sleeves w/ black faux leather wrist cuffs that have cord lacing
- Cropped red & black striped pants have elastic waistband
- Bandana is same fabric as pants
- Black faux leather belt has gold-tone metal buckle
- Black faux leather boot covers have elastic band under foot
Yaaaaarrrrr, who be up for a life of piratin'? If ye be the seaworthy type o' fella, me hearty, then have we got an offer of a lifetime. Join our piratin' crew, and you'll have all the ships o' the sea to plunder! Yer life will be filled with nothing but adventure, saltwalter and stale food...uh... oh. That doesn't sound that great. But, yaaaarrrrr! I suppose there be plenty o' swashbucklin' sword fights! And lots of scurvy! ..wait, lots of scurvy? Eww. Did we mention total anarchistic freedom? But also no DVR...
Now that we think about it, pirating might not be such a great gig. It seems like maybe movies and books have romanticized it a bit too much. But we won't hold it against you if you wanted to keep the fun, unrealistic pirate fantasy in your head going as long as you want. In fact, we've got this cool Cutthroat Pirate Costume to help you out, it seems pretty great with no scurvy in sight.
This costume is perfect for Halloween or just any random pirate party. It's a durable 100% polyester interlock knit fabric, with a look that shouts "Yo ho and a bottle of fun." The costume also comes with a bandana and faux leather boot covers with an elastic band on the bottom. Grab one of our pirate swords from our accessory store and you'll be dancing jigs in no time. Just try to limit the excitement to pretend pirating, because, really, who wants to live without convenient nearby fast food? We'll pass.