Adult Camel Costume
Item # FUN2669AD Write Review
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
Fun camel facts: -- A camel's hump is mostly made of fat. -- Camels chew their cud the same way cows do. -- A one-humped camel is called a dromedary, and is native to north Africa; a two-humped camel is a Bactrian camel, which is native to Asia. -- There is a large population of wild, feral dromedaries in central Australia, descended from domesticated camels brought there as beasts of burden by colonists in the mid-1800s. --You will be the hit of your Halloween party when you wear this Adult Camel Costume.
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel, interlock knit, faux fur & felt
- Front zipper on tan flannel jumpsuit
- Black felt toenails on attached mitts and shoe covers
- Back of suit has sewn-on tail & stuffed camel hump with faux fur on the top
- Camel's head has inner hood of interlock; space between shell and inner hood can be stuffed with tissue to maintain shape
- Also available in child & plus sizes
- Jumpsuit w/ attached hood, mitts & shoe covers
Product Reviews Write A Review
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!
Select Mask to Review: