Premium Ghostbusters Men's Costume
- Backpack w/ Proton Wand
- Elbow Pads
- 4 Name Patches
- 17% cotton, 83% polyester
- Jumpsuit has front zipper closure, functioning chest and leg pockets
- Hook & loop fasteners with hidden elastic across back to adjust fit at waist
- Embroidered Ghostbusters patch sewn on right shoulder
- Interchangeable embroidered name tags for Stants, Venkman, Spengler, and Zeddemore attach to upper left chest with hook & loop fasteners
- Adjustable gray elbow pads attach around arms with hook & loop fasteners
- Heavy-duty canvas belt has metal length adjuster, fits up to 44" waist
- Durable rubber safety gloves protect against all types of ectoplasm
- 3-D foam proton pack has padded shoulder straps, adjustable buckle fastener across torso, and opening to store all your ghost-busting accouterments
- Officially licensed
Job got you down? Maybe it’s time for a change in career paths. It’s time to follow your heart! You know, that childhood dream that you’ve always had ever since you watched a certain iconic movie from 1984...
That’s right, we’re suggesting that you become a Ghostbuster! It might take some time and effort, but we think you can do it. You’ll probably need to invent a proton pack to use against rogue phantoms. You might need to make a few breakthroughs in ectoplasmic science in order to create a Muon Trap to transport captured specters. And you might need to upgrade your automobile to look a little more like the Ecto-1. First thing’s first, though. You’re going to need a brand-spankin' new ghost-hunting uniform. Leave that part up to use!
Based on the classic movie, this Premium Ghostbusters costume comes with everything you need to look like one of the crew. The costume comes with a tan jumpsuit that zips up in front. It has pockets in the chest and along the legs. It comes with 4 name patches, Venkman, Stantz, Spengler, and Zeddemore, which can be applied to the chest. The included backpack is made of 3D foam and is shaped to look like the device used by the team in the movies. It slings easily around your shoulders with adjustable straps. The canvas belt fits quite simply around the waist, while the gloves and elbow-pads really complete the look.
When you slip into this classic Ghostbusters costume, you’ll have no problem assuming the new role of supernatural investigator. You can try it out for a night to see how it feels at the next costume party. Just make sure you get to inventing all of those neat gadgets if you plan on taking this new career path seriously, since you’re going to need some serious tech if you plan on going toe to toe with all of the ghosties out there! You also might need a team, so be sure to call up a few of your friends to head out as a group of Ghostbusters this year.
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||64 1/2"||164cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||68 1/2"||174cm|
The jump suit is excellent quality. Has a few zip up pockets. One ghostbusters logo on the arm. 4 name tags although I received 2 Venkmans and no Zeddemore but not fussed as have a custom name tag with my own name on.
Elbow pads are ok but a bit flimsy.
The belt is again excellent quality.
The gloves are awful. Look pretty good but not practical and cannot use them functionally.
The proton pack is terrible. The wand is just a flat piece of foam. Impossible to reattach it to the main unit when wearing it. Looks ok on the back but again it’s just flat. It does have a compartment to store things but overall just tacky.
Very expensive for what it is but it is good quality and when you’ve gotta get some Bustin done it does the job nicely.
Write A Review