Child X-Wing Pilot Costume
- Chest Box
- Orange Jumpsuit
- X-Wing Starfighter Pilot Helmet
- 100% Polyester
- Orange jumpsuit with working pockets
- Attached black boot tops with gray accents
- White padded vest and molded plastic chest box
- Dark gray belt
- Two piece X-Wing pilot helmet
The Rebel Alliance may be a ragtag group of freedom fighters, but what they lack in equipment, they make up for with skill and heart! If your little one wants to fly with the best fighter pilots this side of the Outer Rim, they'll need this official Star Wars X-Wing Pilot costume.
It takes more than a flashy ship to make a good pilot, although a skilled pilot at the controls of something like a T-65 X-Wing fighter can turn the tide of any battle. In order to become that skilled in the first place though, they need quick instincts and nerves of steel (having the Force on their side helps quite a bit, too). Also, if they want to be a hot shot pilot and fly with heroes like Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles, they'll have to dress up like them in their distinctively dashing orange flight suits, which are easily some of the coolest uniforms in the Rebellion!
Since this costume is designed after the flight uniforms used in the Star Wars movies, that cool, adventuresome style is perfectly captured by this orange bodysuit. It features built-in boot tops and working pockets for a more authentic feel, while the molded plastic life support chest panel and pilot helmet will have them feeling like they just flew in from a galaxy far, far away. Hopefully, the Empire won't come snooping around any time soon, but if they do, your little pilot will be ready for action!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- The helmet shown in the description is NOT what you getBy Anonymous | 21 September 2016The description states you receive a 2-piece helmet as shown in the picture provided on the site. What you actually get is a cheap, 3-piece helmet that does not even fit together or fit on a child's head.
Not worth the money at all!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is wrongBy Current Customer | 13 November 2015Bought this aged 5-7 for my 7 year olds - it's enormous! I could wear it. Don't want to pay huge p and p fee to send backWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry about the sizing for the costume! We do sell this item in adult sizes as well, so there's a chance that you received the wrong size by mistake. If you'd like to reach out to our customer service department via e-mail or our online chat feature we'll be happy to look into this for you!
- Sizing way outBy Anonymous | 25 January 2017Like the previous reviewer I bought the medium size for my son, who is 5 and a half. It is much too big for him, the crotch is down at his knees, not at all consistent with the sizing information on the site. I want to get him a smaller size but it doesn't seem to be in stock and the cost of returning the item is high.Was this review helpful to you?