Infant Li'l Pumpkin Onesie Costume
- Pair of Booties
- Colors May Vary from Image
- Infant Li'l Pumpkin Onesie
- 90% cotton/10% spandex jersey knit fabric
- Orange romper has collar of green "leaves"
- Fastens w/ snaps at center back & in inseams for diaper access
- Black printed jack-o'-lantern face printed on front of romper, hat & each bootie
- Hat has green leaves sewn to top
- Booties have elastic at ankles
Pumpkins are the quintessential Halloween icon. Whenever you think of Halloween, the first thing likely to pop into your mind is an image of a perfectly orange pumpkin.
Pumpkins are so cute that we’ve taken to calling our little one’s “pumpkin” as a sign of affection. So what could be more perfect for your little one this Halloween than a pumpkin costume? Cute on top of more cute! Not only is a pumpkin costume adorable, but it’s also quite festive and practical. Having a way to get at those diapers easily is a must-have for any parent ready to take their little pumpkin out for a night on the town! Getting at diapers is one thing, but also having something that keeps your little pumpkin warm is essential for chilly Halloween nights, which is why a romper is such a great choice! It ticks all of them must-have boxes for an infant Halloween costume
Your child will be the cutest one in the preschool pumpkin patch in this Infant Li'l Pumpkin Onesie! It has convenient inseam snaps for easy diapering and a cute jack-o'-lantern face printed on the front. The orange romper also has a collar of green “leaves” for added detail. The hat and booties also have the printed jack-o-lantern face and the hat has green leaves sewn to the top for a look that is straight from the pumpkin patch! The booties have elastic at the ankles so that they stay in place all night long while also keeping your little one’s feet nice and toasty!
|6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||16"||41cm|
|12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||19"||48cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||22"||56cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- INFANT ONESIE - NOT LIKE THE PICTUREBy Anonymous | 26 October 2017I just received this product. It's very disappointing because the onesie pictured online - and on the packet - is a soft velour with attached feet and lovely collar detail. That is not what the product is. It's a thin, highly flammable polyester 'copy' of this design without any of the nice details. And it's not a onesie- the weird feet come separately.Was this review helpful to you?