Native Princess Costume
- Arm Band
- Native Princess Costume
- 100% polyester faux suede fabric
- Sleeveless dress has back zipper, portrait neckline edged with geometric brocade ribbon and faux suede fringe
- Tapered hemline trimmed with geometric brocade ribbon and 2 tiers of fringe
- Faux leather belt and arm band tie with cords tipped with glittery feather-shaped drops
- Cord headband is tipped with glittery feather-shaped faux leather drops
In this day and age, going out into nature might mean taking a vacation from work, packing the car up with food and camping gear, and spending some quality time in the woods. Or, it might mean spending the weekend at an RV park, or even a fancy mountain lodge, if you want to get some time in the great outdoors, but don't really feel like "roughing it." If you're a fan of camping and spending rustic time in nature and mixing it with a bit of modern comfort you'll be all set! Getting in touch with nature is fun from time to time, but curling up next to a fireplace in a dry woodland cabin after a long day outside sure is nice too! This Native American-inspired costume is a faux suede dress featuring fringing and printed geometric pattern details, which match the feathered armband and belt. Add a pair of leather-like boots to complete this historically-inspired look.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review